Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Christ

Wow, it's really late as I'm blogging this. I had a totally unproductive day, but I'm not really too concerned. Everyone needs a super lazy Saturday every once in a while. I'm on day 2 of my diet, no cheating, and between that and the crazy altitude adjustment, it's kicking my butt. I literally, sat in my room all day long - ha! There's no food in my room, though, so I wasn't tempted to cheat on my diet - LOL. Sad, I know.

Captain America and the big kids worked on cleaning out the garage a bit today, though, so it wasn't a total waste of a day - hehehe. I read a bit in the Stephanie Meyers books again, and watched a movie online. I didn't do any designing, or anything productive. Ha! Next week will be better :)

So, while it's Sunday morning for you all, it's Saturday night for me. 12:38 am in fact. I guess that's Sunday morning for me too - LMBO! Captain America and I were asked to speak in church today, so I'm stressing a bit about that. I would almost rather take that tram ride then talk in front of a large group of people - ha! Almost. I'm speaking on Obedience, and Captain America's speaking on Faith. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went. :)

So, since it's Sunday, and I'm trying to go with the faithbooking theme for Sunday, here's a nice scripture for ya :) It's a WordArt requset from Ruth. Hope you like it, girl :) Click below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and as always, leave some love if you like my work.

keepandshare
box.net
4shared
mediafire



Fonts:
Christ, Eternal. Life - AL Aunt Marie

12 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks again for sharing your wordart with us. Also please know that up here along the shores of Lake Michigan there is a girl dieting and exercising along with you. Summer is just around the corner and it's time to lose those 10 pounds I've gained over winter!

Good luck with yours!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Thank you, how fitting as I am getting ready for church this morning.

Love your new banner, by the way! Beautiful family!

Brenda said...

I am loving you doing faithbooking word arts on Sunday. You have such an awesome site here and what you do with these freebies is amazing. Every time I need a word art for something, this is the first place I look. Thank you so much for what you offer here, it is very much appreciated.

Janine said...

This is a great scripture. Thank you for sharing it.

Crystal said...

Beautiful quote today. Love the new look of the blog too.

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

You should have called me if it was a hard day. . we could have chatted!!! Another one of my favorite scriptures!!

Nikki said...

That is so funny. My husband and I spoke today, too. I'm so glad that's over. Thanks for the great freebies.

saffiertje said...

awesome wordart Thanx!!!!

xashee's corner said...

i am sure you will do soo fine, speaking at the church! :) i hope you can have fun with it or at least enjoy it, as i am sure they will all enjoy you! Thank you so much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL wordart! Have a WONDERFUL evening! :)

Sandra said...

What a great honor to share your testimony for the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful wordart! It is going to be perfect for my inspiration and faith book! Annie - www.nofussfabulous.com

Anonymous said...

Your Christian wordart is beautiful!! It is such a blessing to find such quality work that glorifies our Lord for free!