Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love You

I had a SUPEr buys day yesterday, but a good one. The girls and I walked for an hour and 15 minutes in the morning, the decided to go to lunch. It was a bit early for lunch, but it worked out fine. I think it was about10am. LOL! We went to Taco Cabana. I'd never been there, and it was pretty good. I had a taco salad. Mmmmmm, taco salad :) It's my favorite thing to get!

After our early lunch, Andrea and I went to the Commissary to go grocery shopping. They were having a case lot sale (a big tent outside where they sell a lot of their items in bulk). We found bottled waters, a 24 case for $1.99. That's a WONDERFUL deal. I got 3 :) I also got about a weeks worth of groceries. It's a lot of fun going grocery shopping with a friend. I'd highly recommend it - hehehe. Much more enjoyable than with 5 children - ROFL!

Next, we went back to our own homes, and put away our groceries. After about a 1/2 hour, I met her back at her house, and we washed/detailed our cars. NOT something that I typically like to do, but it needed done. Captain America is gonna be home on Sunday (woohoo!), and my truck hadn't been washed since before he left. It doesn't rain here, so all the dust is starting to accumulate. It REALLY needed a bath. After washing it, we cleaned out the insdie, vacuumed, washed the windows, and cleaned the inside parts. It looked FABULOUS when it was all done.

We also detailed the inside of Andreas truck (suburban). She said that she was gonna make her hubby go to the automatic car wash and wash the outside part - LOL! Captain America usually washes my rig for me, and does a FABULOUS job. He'd be so proud of me! hehehehe.

We also took our kids to the park this afternoon after school. Another of the girls in the neighborhood just had her hubby deploy, and wanted to give her kids piano lessons on Mondays after school. Andrea volunteered to watch the other kids during that hour. We took her kids, and our kids, to the park to play. I think everyone had a lot of fun :)

Near bedtime, Captain America called, and we had Family Home Evening on the webcam. It was pretty cool. We all sat on the couch, with the laptop (and webcam) on the coffee table. And the cell phone on speaker phone. It was pretty neat to have him "be here". It was short and sweet, but I think the kids appreciated that time with Dad.

I'm getting really frustrated with my TV. I wanted to watch "The Bachelorette" tonight, but my ABC channel is non-existent. It just stopped working on Saturday. Sigh. I'll have to watch it today on the computer. It's just not as convienent. I like to have my shows on in the evenings, when I can watch and design at the same time. If I watch it online, I can't use photoshop at the same time. Hopefully the local stations will figure out the digital signals soon, and I can go back to my regular scheduled viewing - hehehe. (Isn't it sad how ruled by the TV my life seems to be - hehehe)

I think I got sunburned again. I'm gonna have to start putting on a little layer of sunblock under my makeup. My face is a nice pink today. Hopefully it turns to tan. But it if does, I'm gonna have to buy a darker shade of foundation. Do you guys have to do that too? Do you have a summer/winter color for your foundation? Surely I'm not the only one :)

I just LOVED how this WordArt turned out :) So pretty - LOL! Is that wrong of me to think? Am I sounding like I'm bragging? NOT what I meant to do - ROFL!

Click on the link below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)



FONT:
AL Afternoon Delight

32 comments:

abhall76 said...

Definately not wrong of you to think that, it is very pretty! I think I could come back to this one time and time again. Thank you much!

Oh yeah, did a LO the other day with one of your older WA's, feel free to click back to my blog and check it out!

connie said...

Brag all you want, girlfriend! It came out awesome! Congrats on cleaning the house-more motivated than me...I can't tell you the last time I washed the windows!! I'm sure Brent will love the clean truck! (but be happy to see you more!!) =]

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bethany! Thank you!

nie said...

Beautiful!!!

xashee's corner said...

as for you not getting abc, well, i would be calling the tv provider service (cable or satelite) and let them know you want to recieve abc!! i wondered about the 'FREE' channels and how it would work with converting over to HD. i LOVE your wa!! you are so CREATIVE and i thank you for sharing your talent!! oh and i don't have two foundations but, here in the desert, i definitely use a face sunscreen! :) Have an AWESOME day!

Kim said...

Thanks, Bethany! I love this one!

macfandee said...

Thanks for the word art Bethany ! It's adorable.

BTW_ it looks like it's going to be a fun season of the Bachelorette so hopefully they will figure out the ABC thing for you. I always like Bachelorette more than Bachelor seasons anyway. Tons of guys fighting over one girl.. isn't that how it should be?? LOL

Thanks again for sharing your creativity with us. You ROCK!

Beth-DSM said...

Bethany, LOOOOVE this wordart!! Thank you! Welcome to Texas btw! And I totally recommend either buying a face moisturizer with sunscreen/sunblock in it or else just putting sunblock on under your makeup. And yes, I have 2 different colors of foundation. One winter, one summer. I am in central texas, our altitude is lower than yours in the el paso area, so the air is thinner and you'll burn quicker. I dont leave the house without sunblock/sunscreen april through november LOL (then again I am of german/irish descent--blonde haired & very very fair skinned) Good luck on not getting burned again!! And keep up the great work on your wordart, I am officially addicted (I even raided your shop on NSD!) LOL

Janine said...

Thank you for the awesome wordart. I will used this again and again.

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing your fantastic wordart. And I enjoy reading your daily blog.

Lois B said...

You wear me out with all you do each day! LOL

Thanks for this fabulous WA - it is one I can use often

Anonymous said...

Love the WA. It's so elegant! Just like your blog name says. Hope you have a great weekend with your hubby! I'm also glad you have a friend to visit with. It makes a difference to have someone to share with.

Wendy said...

I love the wordart thank you! I live in S. Texas and have to have two different shades of cover up for the year...Winter (lighter) and Summer (darker)...They also make a sunblock to go under makeup too...if your out in the sun down here you either wear long sleeved shirts and pants or put on sunblock!

EMily said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Jackie said...

I love all of your work. Not wrong at all to love the way your work turns out. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

This one is beautiful! Thank you. You are so talented!

kabouchon said...

So lovely, thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! You should be proud!! Thank You Ü

Anonymous said...

Sending love and a thank you for the latest word art.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Adriana Moreira said...

It is beautiful!
I just want to let you know that I started my own little blog, yeah!

Sharon Pisiakowski said...

I love it! Thanks!

Rose said...

It's not bragging if it's true lol. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for the freebie :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, this is an especially pretty one! Thanks for sharing.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Patamomma said...

Thanks for the great wordart. Have you tried rescanning on the tv converter box? When the stations decide to turn off the regular signal you have to rescan to get the digital channel in. Hope you get it figured out. Patty

Unknown said...

I love your wordarts and this heart is so beautiful ! thanks !!!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thank you so much! It is beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Pam said...

I love this--thank you!

alesia said...

Love this WA and I really enjoy your blog. Your's is one of the few I check out regularly. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Rechie said...

i am in love with this word art..thanks for sharing