Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 15, 2011

Proud Mom/Proud Dad

It's Friday again, which mean NEW stuff in the store! Click HERE to go to my store. And go buy something, because I know you want to - hehe :)
Layout by Sharon

Layout by Sharon

Layout by Sharon

Layout by Sharon


Layout by SharonHere's what I woke up to this morning. Jake ran out of contact solution, so came in my room to use mine. And grabbed the wrong stuff. And squirted contact cleaner DIRECTLY into his eyes. Poor kid. Yeah, it burned BIG time. He ended up wearing his glasses to school because of it. Then had to run out to the bus. Hopefully it started feeling better when he got to school!

I got the other kids ready to school, and out the door and to the bus. And I threw on some workout clothes, and woke up Jim, and got him dressed and ready. And we headed out to the childcare place. We were hiking today.

See my poor watering eyes. Hopefully it would hold long enough for my hike. I needed sunglasses! It's WAY to bright in El Paso without them.

I dropped Jim off, then headed back to Kari's house. Laurie was already there, and we headed out. Kari had gotten this cool new business card holder thing for the outside of her car, and hadn't tested it on the highway... Only at slow speeds. Note to self. Don't go fast with a business card holder on the outside of your car. It totally blew off. We turned around and went back for it.

Well, they went back for it. I guarded the car... hehe :)

It was a great hike today! I bet my legs are sore tomorrow :)

Except for this part. Do you see what's in the background? Sunning itself on that rock?
Rattlesnake

No, I'm not crazy, and I didn't get this close. I zoomed with my phone...










By the time we got home, my eyes were killing me. Well, just one. And it didn't hurt, I guess. It was just sticking and the contact was trying to slip out. So the first thing I did when I got home was take it out and put on my contacts. Thanks goodness! Then I drove to the CDC to pick up Jim from childcare. And barely made it home to drop him off at the bus stop.

I told the bus driver that Ms Amanda may be picking him up, and the bus driver said that was ok. And I headed back home.

I had lunch, and watched a few episodes of Being Human, then hopped in the shower. And used my new make up! But I had to wear glasses, so it wasn't so great, but it's ok. And yeah, I'm not so used to dark lipstick. Can I pull it off?


And I was all ready to go and help Terra with the twins, and she texted and said that they were fine in the stroller, and one was sleeping, and she didnt' need the extra grown up. Hmpf! Now I was all showered and no where to go.... What to do?

I texted Amanda, and said that she didnt' need to pick up Jim, and she said that Austin would be SO disappointed. So I decided to take Jim and go play at Amandas house. I brought my laptop so I could load my store, too.

Jim and Austin had SO much fun playing. Check out this cute ladybug that Jim drew .
Amanda on her computer

We hung until school was out for the older kids, and then Jim and I headed to the store to get stuff for the ice cream party. All kids in my house who had clean rooms got ice cream. That's Eme and Tom and Joe and Jim. Jake didn't seem to care...

Anyway, here's Jim, directing my cart. He's SO funny!

I can never seem to get the self check out place to work for me...

We got home, and put out all the stuff for sundae's. Ice cream, waffle cones, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, pineapple, strawberries, chopped oreos (generic), nut toppings, Marichino Cherries, and whipped cream. SO many choices. hehe. And i let the kids assemble their own sundae.
Mmmm



And I even ate one!

And check out what Laurie brought me! New Victoria Secret lotion and body wash! All because I watched Rowan for her last week. Awe, what a sweetie!!! I totally didn't need anything, but I'm not gonna turn away Victoria Secret - hehe :)

Kids finished up ice cream, had dinner, did chores, did home work, and had free time. We skipped ice skating, and are having just a free night. Eme went to a friends house in the neighborhood to play and do homework. Tom had a friend over for a bit. Joe and Jim are playing in the front yard. Jake is playing games at the neighbors house. And me? I'm blogging on the couch, watching Phineas and Ferb. Yeah, I should totally turn on something else. But it's amusing... hehe :)

We were supposed to have a GNO tonight, but have post poned it. One of my friends' hubbys left today for deployment, and she's not up for playing just yet. I told her she could have the day off, but that she needs to play tomorrow - LOL! What a task master I am - hehe :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!

4shared - dad
4shared - mom

box.,net - dad
box.net - mom

Good job on grades, Sharons daughter! (I should know it.... hehe). I bet you ARE a proud mom!


8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Stephanie said...

These Word Arts are too cute! What's with the comment above mine ^^ Kinda nuts huh?

Dinphy said...

Lovely WA! Thank you so much. Love the idea of letting the kids make their own sundae.
LOVE the LO's Sharon makes for you, they really make the WA come alive!

Sandy_in_MD said...

The dark lipstick looks great on you, Bethany. And the ice cream pics look yummy. (But the rattlesnake one does not.....!)

Thanks so much for today's wordart.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

MoosieD said...

Thanks for the fab word art!

deb said...

That rattlesnake was much too close even through the monitor! Shudder! Thanks for word art!

Admin said...

Nice blogs, Thanks :)
cara membuat website