Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Few Good Men

Hey there girls :) So, I woke up at around 5am this morning, and I could feel a headache. Not so good. I took some meds before seminary, and headed out. I figured that I'd just go to Walmart and grab some stuff for my party. Save a trip to the Dollar Tree later.

I dropped Jake off, then headed on out. I got the table cloth, some bowls, some celery and carrots for my chicken noodle soup, and a few other things, paid, and headed back to the church.

We headed back to post, and got the kids ready for school and off to the bus. And then I set in for cleaning the house. I was SO not digging it. But I turned on the music, and made the most of it. And my house looked so much better. I really hate cleaning. My friend Tracy from Chicago said it best. The benefits from cleaning SO don't match up with the with efforts expended to do it...

I got the bathroom cleaned, the Scentsy replaced, and the house swept and mopped. Well, parts of it. I got to chat with Captain America for a little bit while I put on make up. I sure miss that boy. Is it time for him to come home yet? Is the year over? Almost, right???

Anyway, it was almost time for my party, so I put on my UPS outfit, and went and made some chicken soup. And got all the food ready. How do you think it all looked???





Margot came as Moses. Her mask was FABULOUS! Her dad had bought it in 1974 apparently!

Kari was an Indian
Kim was Red from Fraggle Rock!
And I was a UPS driver!
Here's me an Emma
Me and Terra. She was a graduate - hehe. She really was, too!

And the group!
It was a small, but FUN group! Thanks, girls ,for coming to the party! We had fun eating and chatting and sharing stories. We hung till around 1:30. Then people went home, and I took a nap. I set my alarm for bus stop time, and then went and retrieved my kids from the bus :)

Here's the kids messing around over by the German Club after the bus stop. hehe.
We headed home after the bus, and the kids had SO much fun eating all the left overs. LOL. Tom went to the Youth Center on the bus, so it was just Joe and Jim and Eme and Jake at the house. We'd considered going to Old Ft Bliss for the Pumpkin Patch thing, but decided to skip it. The kids played and had fun at the house, and at 7:15pm, Joe and I headed up to his game. His game went from 7:30-8:30pm. Kari and I hung out and watched. He even scored a goal! Here's Joe as goalie!

Me
After the game, we drove to the youth center and picked up Tom. We got him signed up for a few activities, then drove back home. I got the little kids in bed at 9:30pm, and let the older kids stayed up. Jim and Joe and I are going to church at 9 tomorrow for Super Saturday craft day. They're going to Babysitting, and I'm doing the activity. The older kids are staying home and can watch themselves and sleep in.

Should be a good time :) I'm hoping to get a nap. My tummy was still feeling a little sensitive today. Poor tummy!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if Linkyou like my work. Thanks!


Hooah! Love it, Sharon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy said...

Thank you for the word art, Bethany! :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria