Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Incredibles

Welcome to to weekend! I actually woke up on my own at 6:30am. But yeah, I did my best to fall back asleep. hehe. I finally crawled out of bed and went to hang with the kids. They did chores so they could play electronics.

Here's me. I'm hot, huh?
At some point, I decided to go and take a shower. I felt better at least. hehe :)

Sporting the zebra!

Here's some of the kids.

Joe and Jim went to Leo's house for a bit today, and Joe spent a little while at the park with some friends. Eme played with Kayleigh for a bit. I went to the PX to see the Miche girl and ended up with a few new shells. The girl gave me a KILLER deal. She's great. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to me - hehe :) She even threw in a new longer strap for free. I like it!







I stopped by Amanda's house to show her my new purses, and I ended up chatting for a few minutes. I watched a few episodes of Prison Break, and played on Pinterest for a bit. Joe wanted to call and talked with Grammie Harty for a bit, and we all ended up chatting with her. it was a good time.

We had crock pot beans for dinner, and then made chocolate chip cookies for dessert. LOVE some chocolate chip cookies. We did chores a few times over the day, and I had the kids in bed by 8pm. It's now just a little past 9pm. I'm done blogging, and I'm ready for bed. Church starts at 9am tomorrow.

Monday is Columbus day, but luckily, our school district has decided to still have class. Thank goodness! hehe. A deployed spouses dream come true - ROFL!!! That reminds me, my kids were asking about what was my favorite day of the week, and they were saying that Friday was theirs. Cause they got out of school. I said Monday was mine. Cause they went back. hehe. I'm so mean, I know...

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Awesome Incredibles layout, Sharon! I loved that movie! It was one of ours that was stolen when we lived in Joliet, IL... Hmfp! Funny movie, though :)


2 comments:

Tink said...

Love your new bags!!
Bethany, I LOVE your blog and word art, I put a post on my blog , if you want to look you can find it here....
http://tinktime-tink.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria