Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Thing

First off, Happy Birthday Grandma Ida! I'm not sure how old she is, but I love ya Grandma, and I miss ya!!! The kids say happy birthday too :) Have fun at your party!!!! They Hartys in El Paso are thinking of you today :) Joe tried to call on Saturday to visit, but we couldn't get a hold of you.

And Maddie still hasn't had her baby yet. She was due on her birthday, Oct 7th. I'll keep y'all posted...

Yeah, it was a rough Sunday. I'm just gonna put it out there. It way. See, I've been trying to condense the meds that I take to one time a day. Because I find myself forgetting to take them. And not remembering if I've taken them or not. Which is bad.

So Friday and Saturday and then today, I've taken them all at once. And today it caught up with me. And I was loopy again. And sleepy. But mostly loopy at church. I found myself staring off into space at sacrament. hehe. And wanting to smack someone. LOL. That's the result of the lowered effect of the Prozac.

Sacrament passed, and I was asked to sub in the 9 year old class. Eme's class. I warned the students that I was on a lot of meds. And was spacy. And yeah, I felt totally "high". hehe. It was quite comical. I think they had fun, though. At one point, they were being rowdy, and I said that if they didn't settle down, I was gonna go tell the Primary president and they were gonna have to get a non druggy sub. The settled down - Ha!

After sunday school, I got to go to Relief Society. It was a good lesson. About eternal marriage. And then we headed home. Oh yeah, check out Lesa's heels. They're AWESOME!
And I was feeling SO stinkin' tired. I let the kids with specific directions about what my expectations were, and I laid down for a nap. And was out of it for the next few hour. Silly meds. It's a good thing my kids are older...

When I got up, I let the kids who had done chores and who had clean rooms have electronic privileges. Not an every Sunday occurrence, but an every once in a while thing. Keeps them guessing. hehe. And I painted my fingernails. First attempt was at Chuck Taylor shoes. It didn't work so well...

Me in my jammies
2nd attempt was a candy corn
The kids and I turned on a scary bat movie around 6:30pm, and it's coming up on 7:30pm. I'm gonna put the kids to bed after the movie is over. Believe it or not, but I'm exhausted. hehe. Tomorrow, the kids get to go to school. Yup! LOL. And I'm spending the day with Terra. Should be a good time :) I do need to go grocery shopping at some point. Maybe Tuesday morning? We'll have to see :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


So funny, Sharon! Is that a chicken! Or turkey? Love it!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shelly said...

Your candy corn nails are cute. great idea!

You need one of those little pill boxes with the morning, noon and night compartments. Can't have you walking around drugged at church or they'll begin to wonder. lol

Thanks for the nice word art. Hugs!!!