Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blog Freebie Alphabet S

Dude, I've been neglecting this lately... My trip was both really good, and tough at the same time. We had to come home early on Saturday. Joe fell on a trampoline and needed stitches.. He got 7 above his eyebrow on his left side. Poor kid!

Sunday was good and bad too. We had an ok time at church, and then got in a fight at home. Sigh. It's a day to day thing. I'm gonna go to bed early, I think. Wait. It's 10pm. That's not early. Oh well. I'm going to bed.


Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

2 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thanks for the beautiful "S". Poor Joe!! Hope it all heals well! Isn't it amazing how they always show the happy homecomings of the guys back from deployment, but never how difficult it is to fit back together ??? Hang in there :)

kbrown726 said...

I am sorry to hear things aren't going so well. May I suggest that the two of you go and talk with your bishop. He has a special ability to council you on your current difficulties.