Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Coming Soon.

Yeah, so, I woke up on Monday morning, and took a decongestant. And it wasn't a non-drowsy Sudafed. It was something else. It worked. Oh yeah, it worked. Boy did it work! But it made me SUPER drowsy!

I don't remember much of the day - hehe. We wanted to go to New Mexico and show the in laws Old Mesilla. And Ft Stanton. And a few places. Mostly a driving tour. But didn't wanna take ALL of the kids. And knew that Tom could handle most of the kids. But not Jake. So we dropped him off at the Youth Center. And took Jim with us. It could be his One-on-one time.

We loaded up, and headed out. We dropped Jake off around 1pm. And Jake took Carol and Paul on a tour of the Milam Youth Center. Then off to New Mexico we went. I tried to stay awake, but may have dozed a few times on the trip.

I know that Jim fell asleep. But he still smiled for the picture. hehe.
We got to Ft Stanton, and there were some really pretty cacti there!

Me, feeling SUPER tired! Wishing I'd stayed and slept in the Suburban - ha!
Jimmy by the cannon
The dude there let Jim dress up! Isn't he handsome!

Carol LOVED these bottles :)
Jim like this LITTLE cannon.

We drove to Old Mesilla, but didn't have time to eat at La Posta like we'd hoped. We got too late of a start. We did drive around the town and show the in laws. It's a SUPER cool town. We had to be back to pick up Jake by 7pm. That's when the Youth Center closes. It was kinda messing up our plans.

On the way home, we stopped by the Rio Grande so that Carol could see the river. She was SO sad to learn that it was NOT like the Mississippi....
We drove back to town, and stopped at a gas station to get everyone a drink and a candy, then headed to the Youth Center to pick up Jake. Then went to Rudy's for dinner. And it didn't make me sick this time! I was SOOOO worried! Cause I had stomach cramps last time. I really really was having misgivings about going! hehe :)

My MIL was super impressed about the tin doors in the bathroom - hehe.

And the last stop for the day was to Walmart. Paul and Carol stayed in the car with Jake, and they watched a movie, and just Jim and CPT and I went inside. Jim had $6, and he gave it to his dad for safe keepings. AND, the dollars had BABIES!!! it was the cutest thing. CPT had been saving his change for the longest time, and he had Jimmy do some dumb little job around the house to earn whatever was in there. Yeah, he should have counted up the money FIRST, because he did the job, THEN counted. It was $20!!! hehe. So, Jim ended up getting to spend about $25. He was SUPER excited :)

We found this, and I just HAD to text a photo to Carol and Jake. I thought they would appreciate it, being afraid of the sun - LOL.
Mmmm, hot chocolate! Can you imagine!
Hunger Games!!! I can't wait!
And, finally, to the toys!

These pants CAN'T be comfortable... I don't know how they even stayed up...
CPT ended up staying in line and paying, and Jim and I went to the Suburban. We headed home and I hung with Carol and the boys played Uno well into the night. I went to bed around midnight and was dead to the world. Meds will do that to you. Luckily, I had regular non-drowsy sudafed for today! hehe.

My Miche wallet DID finally come, though! I was super excited! It's so soft and pretty :) I just love it. And now I have one to promo for the parties. Yippee!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Avril H said...

Many thanks :)