Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 17, 2008

Send In Your Layouts!

Hey all. I was just thinking, it's a shame that not all of my WordArts have a layout to go with them. I, frankly, don't have time to make a layout to go with each WordArt, as much as I'd like, my maybe you all could help me! If you have a little extra time, make a page with one of my WordArts, and send it to me with the credits, and I'll post it here. That would be awesome.

Oh, and one other thing. A few weeks ago (could have been shorter or longer, the days all seem to run together), one of you sent me a lovely layout, and somehow I misplaced it on gmail. I would really like to post it, but can't find it. I don't even remember which quote it was, but it was a lovely pregnancy layout. If you could please send it to me again, I'd love to post it! Thanks :)

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Hi! I've been searching the internet to find a quote to ask you to fancy up if you have time, but I just can't find what I'm looking for. Do you already having something that would work for a page with Daddy and kids being fun and silly, but Daddy is the one who started it all? Know what I mean?

I've found this:
Going a little crazy sometimes and doing something out of the ordinary is almost always rewarding.

but it doesn't refer to Daddy's at all.

Or this:
Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
Proverb

but I am trying to find something to emphasize how silly and fun Daddy's can be?