Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Sunshine Girls are having an EGG HUNT!

In case any of you have missed it, the Sunshine Girls are having an egg hunt! I'm having a blast collecting the eggs and the AWESOME goodies inside! Click on the link below to go to Pineapple Plantation, so start your hunt! Shauna is awesome! Make sure to tell them all how WONDERFUL they are for putting on this event for us all! Happy hunting :)

PS. Shauna's site it having a hard time with 4shared. I haven't been able to get her kit yet. It may be best to click on the 2nd link below, and start with Ellie Lash instead :)

SUNSHINE GIRLS EGG HUNT!!!


Sunshine Girls Egg Hunt - Ellie Lash Designs 1st Stop

No comments: