Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lack of Focus

Howdy, girls :) I'm starting this blog late, so it's not gonna be very fun today. hehe. It's almost 11pm, and I'm watching The Office with Captain America. So here's the fast version.

I woke up around 7:30am, ate breakfast, and went back to bed. Then woke up at 9:45am, and then at 10am, Jimmy came inside the house SCREAMING. He'd been on the swing in the backyard, and tried to jump off, and landed on his face. Let me tell you, BLOOD everywhere. Poor little guy. He's quite a screamer, too.

We finally got the blood to stop, and put him in the bath. Cause he was all covered in blood. Nasty. Here's Jim after his bath.

We had him sit on the couch and chill for a while, while everyone else got ready. We left the house around 12:15pm. And I really don't know why we're late every week. We totally started getting ready at 10:45pm.

Here's Eme and 1/2 of Tom in the truck
1/2 a second later, Tom was elbowing Joe. He just looks sweet in this photo...
And me
See my cool red shoes? I got a TON of compliments on them today. hehe
Church was very good. I enjoyed all 3 blocks (ok, so Sacrament and Relief Society was better than Sunday school (hehe)). We headed home afterwords, changed clothes, and got a snack, I started dinner, and the boys headed to the park.

I followed, and snapped a few pictures.




We had dinner, and watched an episode of Doctor Who, season 3. Then the kids did their chores, and I did some laundry (LOTS of laundry), and kids cleaned their rooms, and Joe and Jim went to bed. And I went out to the garage and looked through the Christmas Stuff, so I knew what we had.

And I chatted with my mom for a while on the phone, and Facebooked with a high school friend, and gmail chatted with my sister for a while. And yeah, I totally didn't do my work. But I should have. Because it's now late, and I'm still working on this. hehe.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



5 comments:

Sky said...

Shorts! In November! I really, really, really miss Texas. Here in Minnesota we have lots of snow and ice and are already seeing night temps in the teens. Did I mention I miss Texas? *lol*

Love the word art and so perfect for me. I always have at least 20 projects going at the same time. :-P

Marilou said...

OUCH!! Poor Jimmy; it looks like it hurt so bad! I hope he's ok now. xo

Thank you for the cute WA.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome word art! I can totally relate...I have adult ADD...so hard to finish what I start! Don't underestimate yourself...I am always amazed at how much you pack into each day!

Love the red shoes!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

deb said...

I can so relate to this! Thank you!