Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unchained Melody Heart

Howdy, girls! How's it going today? Me? My Saturday was very good :) I got up at 7:30am, ate breakfast, and went straight back to bed. hehe. I learned my lesson last time with no eating Breakfast on Saturday - hehe.

I woke up around 9:30am, and Captain America was out watching Saturday morning cartoons with the kids. SO sweet :) Jimmy was wearing around his Burger King hat. I don't think I ever said where he got it from. Apparently, at school, each teacher nominates one student from each class who exemplifies the character trait talked about that month. September, Eme got it for Respect. Yeah, I didn't know that!

Well, Jimmy got it for Character this month. So, on Friday, at lunch, he got to sit on the stage, got a Burger King kids meal, and a gift certificate to Applebees, Cici's Pizza, and Burger King. GOOD JOB, JIMMY!

So I asked him to pose for me in his hat. And he wouldn't stop being goofy. hehe




Finally Captain America held him down, and he got a good picture for me- ha!
And then Captain America and I finally talked out our issue from the other night, and got back to "feeling good" with each other. I HATE fighting. And it wasn't even a really bad fight. Just a little spat. But I'm so sensitive to the mood of others, that it really bothers me. Anyway, we both felt MUCH better after talking it through, and wanted to go out for a little while around lunch time.

I took a shower and got all pretty for the day, and Captain America and Jacob headed out to get Captain America and I a Howdy's soda and Little Cesaers for the kids. Captain America's idea. What a sweetie :)

We fed the kids, and it was almost 1:45pm before we headed out to lunch. Oops :) We went to Carlos and Mickeys for a YUMMY sombrero salad.

Here's me with my new black dressy jacket thing from Goodwill yesterday. I didn't realize it until later, but my camera was set on the wrong setting, so a lot of my photos were blurry. Hmpf!

And Captain America and I


We both got the salad, but mine was beef and Captain Americas was chicken. VERY tasty. I gave him all my guacamole and jalapenos, and he gave me a scoop of his sour cream. We're such good sharers. LOL

And after, we took some pictures outside.


And then we got a text from Captain Americas mom saying that his dad was in the hospital with an infection, so he called and chatted with his mom for a bit (he should be ok in a few days), and I took some more photos and uploaded them all to Facebook.




And then we headed to Bassett Center, and went to Jewelry Box. And I found a few things that I just HAD to have (hehe), and we walked around a bit more. Target, and Eves, and Victoria's Secret, and a few more. It was pretty fun to just walk and look.

Oh yeah, we got new cell phone covers, too! This new one is white with pink flowers and some green accents. So I can change it with the Zebra one. I like it :)

My new red sparkly fingernail polish from Jewelry Box.



And then we headed home. And Captain America worked on his truck for a while, with lots of kid help, and I designed a WordArt pack, while watching Jimmy Neutron. And now it's almost 7pm, and I need to do something for dinner. hehe. The kids have been scavenging for a while now :) Maybe it'll be soup or sandwich night!

So I went to check on the boys, and found them IN the truck. In the engine. It was TOO funny, so I snapped some pictures :)




Captain America and I may go out again. Cause we didn't get to on Friday, and we just LOVE going out with each other . Can't get enough of that boy. And the fact that he leaves in January makes it seem a LOT more urgent to go out as much as we can. Jake is earning his babysitting money this month. hehe :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the zip files including 2 PNG files and the preview, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the heart WA freebie today. Thanks for always being so generous with your fans.

deb said...

Awesome word art! Thank you!

Knowly said...

I read your blog everyday. Thanks for sharing your life. I'm giving you a Stylish Blogger Award :-), because I like your blog so much. Head on over to my blog to pick it up.

Peggy S said...

This is fun and different. Thank you!

Sue said...

Brilliant wordart, thank you very much

Lisa Howell said...

Love the hearts Bethany!Thanks so much!

TitanThirteen said...

Twilight party stuff, i'm so jealous!!
It warms the heart to see a father & son working on a car together :o)