Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love in my Heart

Seriously? Did I not take any pictures today? Hmmm, I guess not. I don't have my phone near me at the minute, but I'm not seeing any uploaded on Facebook... Goal for tomorrow, take more photos. hehe.

So, I woke up at 6:45am, made sure kids were getting ready, ready my scriptures, got kids on the bus, and headed straight back to bed. Jim watched Phineas and Ferb, and I had some funky dreams while listening to it. hehe. At 9:30am, I finally drug myself out of bed.

I threw on some clothes, and Jim and I headed out to the store. Or Howdys. Or somewhere. I just wanted out of the house. And 1/2 way off post, I decided to go to Housing and get the proof of housing form. If you live in a place where people move in and out frequently, you have to re-register for school EACH year. Cause they drop you out of the system at the end of each year. Crazy, I know...

Anyway, we went to housing, got the form signed, then swung by CYS central registration. And wanted to see what programs I could get the kids in for the summer. Turns out, there were TONS of them. And I could use my free deployment dollars for them. Sa-weet!

I got Tom signed up for Baseball camp. 1 week, in the morning. Eme got Volleyball. Jim got Intro to Sports for 3-5 year olds. Eme and Tom both got signed up for Fun with Sports, or something like that (paint ball, water balloon fun, mini golf...). All different weeks. All in the mornings. Should be a good time. Plus, Eme and Tom are both approved and going to Operation Purple camp. And I'm putting Joe in hockey camp for a week (9am-4pm). BUSY busy times, eh? hehe.

We got done signing up for stuff, and headed out. I drove Jim directly to the school, and went in for a registration packet. I got the forms, and headed back to the car. And then headed out to the movies. I was meeting Kari and her friend there. We were gonna see Red Riding Hood. It was VERY good :)

It was a $2 movie, and I bought a large soda for $4.50. Dang, that's expensive, huh? hehe. Kari got a GIANT popcorn, and let me share with her. I loved it :) She had this White Cheddar sprinkle stuff that she put on it, and it was SUPER tasty! Yum!

The movie got over in time for me to swing by the Dollar Tree and pick up some Bread, then head on home. I picked up Jim from the bus stop, and came home. He played on the game boy, and I watched an episode of Flash Forward. I'm gonna be sad when it's over. Only a few more episodes left...

The kids got home at 3:30pm, and by 3:45pm we were at the pool. I'd gotten some new cheap swim toys at the Dollar Tree, and the kids had fun playing with them.

Jake was at the Youth Center. And Tom, boy Tom was in a mood. I don't know why, but he was super mad about me signing him up for classes. And he DIDN'T want any part of the Guitar lessons I was gonna sign him up for this summer, too... He eventually settled down. But I don't know what the deal was...

We headed home, (Joe went to play with Amanda's son, Austin), got some dinner, did some chores, kids played for a while, then it was time to go and get Jake from the Youth Center and to take Jim to T-ball.

Jim had on his Jammies. And didn't wanna take them off. So we grabbed him some socks and his cleats, and off we went...

Jake was in a decent mood, at least. Jim went off to play, and I started filling out paperwork. And Jake was bored. And bugging me. Sigh. Finally, I gave him $2 and sent him off to the shoppette (3 blocks away) to get me a soda. And whatever he wanted for $1. He was super excited about going. Thank goodness. hehe.

I chatted on the phone with my mom for quite a while, and eventually it was time to go home. And off we headed. I stopped by Amanda's house to pick up Joe, and she had my Pampered Chef order in! Yippee!!!

We headed straight home, kids started doing chores, and I pulled out the Mandalion (or however you spell it...). The kids thought it had a funny name. That it sounded like Grandma Lyn. So we re-named it the Grandma Lyn. ROFL!

And, because they were supposed to be doing their chores, they decided to hop on the video phone and call Grandma Lyn. Because mom doesn't get mad when they call Grandma... They're smart kids, you know...

Anyway, Jake chatted with my mom for a real long time. I was SO glad. It's good for him to have other grown ups to talk with. Thanks, mom, for chatting with him. And, since my Aunt Sue (Jake's FAVORITE relative of all time) got a video phone recently too, they 3 way called each other to chat. Unfortunately, it was SUPER noisy in the house, and so hard to hear anything.

Meanwhile, I'm making potato chips or sorts. SO yummy. I cut up a few potatoes with the slicer thingy (Grandma Lyn - ha!), and put them in a big zip lock bag. I added oil, shook them, and put some ranch seasoning on them. The baked them at 400 until done. They were kinda squishy, but SO tasty.

I also shredded a brick of cheese. Now I can make pizza tomorrow. It was pretty fun to use. I wanted to use a cucumber, but mine are all mushy, and didn't slice well. I STILL haven't been grocery shopping. Sigh.

Eventually, we got off the phone, ate the "chips", and I put the kids to bed. And I started blogging. And here it is, 9:37pm, and I'm gonna go watch another episode of Flash Forward, then go to bed.

I'm going to do a Spin class tomorrow with Kari and Amanda and Kim. Should be a great time :) Jim is going to childcare. We also have library, and Joe's baseball practice tomorrow night. Busy, busy, busy....

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

4shared
box.net

Beautiful, Sharon!!! Loving this one :)


9 comments:

bethrosler said...

I really like the style of this wordart! So cute! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

You didn't take any photos? Are you feeling ok?? ;) I took a ton yesterday, but then again it was my birthday and we did a lot of stuff! ;)
Next time you make your "chips" put them under the broiler for a bit at the end, that will help them not be so squishy.
And thanks for the word art!!! :D

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Peggy said...

Thanks for the lovely WA. and I miss the pictures you always post! :)

Olenkamajka said...

Thank you for next WA, I iam just in love with your blog, is one of my favorites

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shelly said...

Thank you for the beautiful word art, Bethany. Hugs!!!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely word art! :)

deb said...

Thank you! :)