Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, August 14, 2011

As I Read the Holy Scriputres

So I totally took an Ambien last night before bed. hehe. Because I wanted a good nights sleep. And I didn't wake up until around 9;30am. It was SO nice. hehe. Pinning the curtain to the wall by the window helped too. It was dark in the room. And the SUPER loud fan drowned out all of the kid noise. ROFL!

And I didn't really do much during the day. In fact, I don't think that I left the house. I gave Tom and Jim their meds throughout the day, and did a little bit of cleaning, but mostly just hung out. We watched little kid movies and cartoons and some Psych and played in the backyard with the dog and who knows what else. Maddie and Lily left at one point and went somewhere (hehe), and I talked on Skype for an hour or so with Captain America. And I worked on some work projects for another hour or so.

Here's the one and only picture that I took today. And if I only had to take one, at least it was a GREAT one! Excellent picture of Aunt Sue!

Joe and Jake went to Leo's house for a while, and I made chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. And I even took a shower! LOL! Margot brought by an old phone that she had for us around 7pm. I don't know how to make it work for Verizon, though. Or even if it will.

Joe went to Leo's after dinner until bedtime, and by 8pm, all the kids were in bed. Aunt Sue worked on a beaded necklace for me, and Maddie and I sewed some fabric crayon holders for the kids. Well, we each made one. We'll do the others another time. I can only handle about 15-30 minutes of sewing (really any project) before I get bored. ROFL~ I also painted my fingernails. Can you tell that I'm trying really hard to blog about something interesting. Ha!

It's now 9;39pm, and Maddie is finishing up her crayon holder, then we're gonna go watch Source Code. And I'm gonna snuggle on the couch with Elmo. Then it's off to bed! Night, y'all!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Another great patriotic layout, Sharon, my dear! LOVE it!


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Danesa said...

What a touching photo and the word art is a perfect compliment to it. As one who has a loved one overseas in harm's way, I appreciate this photo more than you know. Thank you so much for sharing the w/a.