Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sick

I promise that I'm gonna come back on there tomorrow and host stuff, and show you my new releases (yeah, don't know how I managed to get those in the store!), and blog and junk. i have a killer migraine and am puking and just want to go to sleep. Poor me :(

11 comments:

Tink said...

I get them too and its awful..
I hope it goes away quick!!

G Larsen said...

I hope you feel better soon.

grandie said...

I hope you get better soon!!! Not the same without you :o) It all sounds ghastly as well.... :o(

Regards
Helen from England

Anonymous said...

HUGS! Get well - take it easy and take care of yourself. I promise: internet will still be there tomorrow ... and if it doesn't - blog, wordart, and store won't matter! ;)

Stephanie said...

Get well soon!!! We really miss you!!! You are part of my breakfast reading!!! :)

Tammy said...

Migraines are the worst! I really hope you feel better soon :)

Shelly said...

Feel better soon, sweet Bethany. Hugs!!!

Sarah said...

Hope you feel much better soon ((((((hugs)))))) xxx

Sandy_in_MD said...

Oh no - I hope you are feeling a lot better very soon, Bethany. ((((hugs)))

moovet said...

Get well soon or as we say down at the vet clinic-HEAL!

MemoryKeeper said...

praying for your speedy recovery!