Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Lost Without You

Hey there! We had a down day today. Well, part of one. As down as it gets around here. hehe. I got up at 7:30am, and had Tom to BMX camp at 8am. Then came back home. Maddie took her kids to the on post thrift store at 9am, but yeah, I didn't wanna take ALL the kids. And I was supposed to babysit Austin around that same time. But then Amanda canceled her appointment, and I ended up not having to babysit. So I kinda half slept on the couch for the morning. LOL.

Oh yeah, and side note, my wallet was home the whole time yesterday. It was in my room. I found it and put it back inside my purse, where it belongs! hehe :)

By 10:30am, we decided to go to lunch. I got a kids eat free coupon for Home Town Buffet, so we all loaded up to go around 11am. Maddie decided against going at the last minute, so we swung by and picked up Amanda and Austin since we had space in the suburban. My 4 kids and Aunt Sue and Amanda and Austin. (Tom was still at BMX camp). And drove over to the restaurant.

We unloaded, and got inside, and yeah, the coupons were good for DINNER only. Whaaaat? We asked if we could just pay dinner prices, but they said no. Crap. Now what??? We decided to load back up, and head over to the East side where I knew of a McDonalds with a HUGE playland. Salvage the lunch, you know.

So we got there, and Amanda got her order first, then Aunt Sue, and as I was in line to get food, the workers closed the playland! Whaaaat? SO not cool. So we had to corral all the kids inside the restaurant. Oh well. For as long as we were there, they were pretty well behaved.

Here's me, showing off my classiness...

Jake and Aunt Sue
I kept taking pics of Amanda and I, and she was on the phone, but humored me. LOL!

Austin and Jimmy
Joe an Eme
My super yummy burger!
And for dessert, we got $0.50 ice cream cones! YUMMY!





Then we headed to the truck, and drove home. Joe was SO impressed with his nose abilities. ROFL!

We got home, and started chores. And then Kari texted to see if we wanted to go to the pool with them. But because I have 2 still on Antibiotics, I said no. But Jake still wanted to go. He said that he'd ride his bike up there and meet them.

I asked Kari if she was still going, and she offered to pick up Jake and Joe, and take them to the pool. Sweet! They were both so excited! And the rest of us just took it easy. Maddie had gone to the pool with her girls too, so Eme and Jim and Aunt Sue and I just watched some cartoons and hung for the day.

I made some cornbread and some chili for dinner. YUMMY sweet cornbread!
And chili in the crockpot.
And of course, I had to take some silly pictures while I was cooking...


You can't tell, but Jimmy was dancing with his Smurfs. LOL!
Aren't we cute!
Yeah, I need to re-color my hair... Do you see the gray coming out!! I think that Amanda and I (and Terra, if you wanna!) are gonna go to the beauty college on Tuesday after school starts and get our hairs done. And maybe a massage. Yeah, that sounds like a plan!
Oh yeah, and here's my recipe. ALL of these cans in the LARGE crock pot, and 1/2 a bottle of BBQ sauce, and 1 lb of cooked sausage. And I let it simmer on high for a few hours. SO stinking good!
We ate a 5pm, and Jake and Joe were invited to stay over at Kari's house. So the house was down to 8. Wow, it seemed like a lot less. Well, 7, cause Tom was still at camp. I went out at 6pm and picked him up, so we were back to 8 again. hehe. And Tom LOVED the chili. Aunt Sue and me too! ha!

I cleaned the garage from 6 to 7pm, and it looked SO much better. It was trash night, and we needed to get rid of some cardboard and such. And it had just gotten a little cluttered. Looked a ton better when I was done.

Then, it was time for my chat! I'm the Designer of the Week at Scrapbookgraphics! The chat was SO much fun! Aunt Sue and Tom were on computers and joined in too. Thanks, to all the girls who came and chatted! I really had a GREAT time!

After the chat, we put the kids to bed, and Amanda and Aunt Sue and I headed to Walmart for some price matching. And we found a TON of great deals! Copy paper, plastic rulers, pocket folders, and filler paper for a penny a piece (limit 2 or 5 or 10). And compass', binders, watercolors, scissors, Composition notebooks for a quarter. And some highlighters for $0.79. And I price matched the book, The Help for $10. And I got an 8GB flash drive for $10. Not too shabby, huh? It really was a fun trip!

Oh yeah,and we found donuts in the fabric section... Random...
Two different kinds of donuts, in two different places... ha!

We took forever to pay, but luckily, when I got the Flash Drive from the electronics section, the dudes back there said that we could check out back there. Thank goodness! Those lines up front were awful! Thanks, patient dudes, for helping us with our price match!

And we were on our way. We contemplated going for a soda, but decided against it, and just headed back to post. Amanda dropped us off, and Aunt Sue and I sat down to watch Twilight. She hasn't seen it before, and I just love it. hehe. It's like reading the book again, but in the 90 minute version. Similar, anyways.

So I'm done blogging, and it's 11:18. And the movie is about 1/2 way over. I think I'm gonna go grab a nectarine, and Elmo, and watch me some Edward.... :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Awe, there's my sweetheart!!! Love this one, Sharon :) Thanks!




6 comments:

Buffy0214 said...

Nice WA today:) Hope Aunt Sue liked Twilight. Personally, I thought it was BOOORRRING until I read the book. Joe is very talented-haha.

Tink said...

I am making your chilli. It looks sooo good!!

Tammy said...

Your chili looks yummy! :) Now I'm hungry!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely word art!

Melody said...

Is it possible to get the Lost without you QP? My grandson died in Germany on active duty in an accident I would love to use this page. Melody

Tuesy said...

That you for this beautiful word art. This can be used in so many ways..I'm going to use it for my late DH who passed away this past May. Thanks again!