Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, December 30, 2011

Raining Cats and Dogs.

New WordArt for the week, girls! And I even did an Alpha, of sorts! Kinda! I figured you could use it for the initials of your kids. Sharon used it to spell out a word. That works too! hehe :) All sorts of uses. It sure did take a long time to make, though. hehe. Click HERE to go to my store :)






Morning, you guys! So, the lipstick was still kinda on when I woke up - ha! It stained my lips. Score-it! hehe :) I woke up around 9am, and Captain America was on Facebook. So we decided to Skype for a bit. Love that boy, and can't WAIT till he gets back home. I think the closer it gets, the longer the days seem. I sure hope this month goes by fast!!!

We chatted, and the kids got to chat too. And soon, it was 11 something. Too late for a shower. But yeah, I couldn't go like this either...
So I pulled my hair back, put on some lip gloss, some eye liner, and called it good :)
I got the kids ready, and we headed out to lunch. We were meeting Kari and Kids and Kim and Kids at CiCi's pizza. the All-You-Can-Eat pizza buffet. They had salad there, so I'd be good. Cause I was trying to do good on the diet! I'd had yogurt and fruit for breakfast, and was ready for a good salad for lunch :)

We got there a few minutes early, and Kari said to stall for a bit. She wasn't ready yet. So we went to Family Dollar. And yeah, my kids weren't very "stall-able" in that store. So we drove to CiCi's and just waited in the parking lot for about 10 minutes.
Kim and her crew got there, and then we went inside. Kari was about 10 minutes behind us. The kids had SO much fun eating pizza. hehe. There's a reason we don't go to Buffets with the kids often. They eat WAY too much :)


Joe's favorite, Macaroni and Cheese pizza!
Eme is SO cute!
My salad, with the dressing on the side to dip my fork into. It was good :)
Jake was happy today :)
Tom even sat at the "8th grade table" for a bit - hehe.

Joe is a cutie!
Leo
Justin
Kari and Kim
And me


It was fun to sit and have the kids entertained, and to be able to chat with the girls. And to know that the kids were all big enough to be self contained. REAL nice - hehe. We stayed for a bit, then all packed up and headed home.

I told the kids that they had to get chores and rooms done before they could have privileges. And Jake? He had to get fresh clothes done before he could have free time. Which doesn't mean taking a shower and putting back on the same old dirty nasty clothes.... So gross! So he did some laundry, got some FRESH clothes on, did his chores, and headed to Justins house.

I FaceTime'd and talked on the phone with Andrea in South Carolina for about 2 1/2 hours today, too! It was SO much fun. She's truly one of my best friends ever. Love ya, girl! It was a BLAST! Of course, by the time we were done talking, the kids were out of control again. hehe. And the living room was messy.

Jim had fallen asleep on the couch, and I had Joe clean the living room. I cooked some pasta and sausage for dinner. And some steamed veggies and some talipia fish for dinner. It was good! But I was still hungry... Cause it was a lot less food than my body was used to.

Here's me drinking some flavored water, trying to get full. Yeah, it's not working... I went in my room to load my store, and to finish designing, and to blog around 6. And here it is, 8:13pm. Early, for me. Yeah! I'm gonna go put on some jammies, and watch some X-files, then go to bed early. Cause if I'm sleeping, then I'm not eating, right? That makes sense. hehe :) We'll see how that one works out for me :)


Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Awe, cute puppy and kitty! If I liked such things - ROFL! hehe :) Great page, Sharon!!! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this wordart!! :) Thanks, hon!

deb said...

I have to laugh about your kids and Cici's. My son used to go there with his soccer team from high school. His record is 24 pieces of pizza! They have a blast! Thanks for the word art!