Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Day 7: Faith

Today really was a great day, but I don't have time to blog right now. I'll come black and blog in a little bit on Sunday. Look for it, ok. And I'll add the rest of the Easter info :) K, guys :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Tabatha said...

thank you so much for for all the Christ wordart.