Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gardening Guru freebie

Sorry I didn't get to blogging. By the time I got home from the long night at the ball park, I was tired. I was gonna blog in the morning, but I woke up puking at 4am from a migraine! Darn it!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Always lovely, love your WA!!!! Thanks for all the freebies!!!

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Thank you again. I absolutely love that alpha you are using.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Apr. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

Laura W said...

Thanks Bethany :)