Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 7, 2008

"How to Live" Series - Part 6 of 6

All right, you guys. Here's the last one! What a fun series that was :) I hope you all can use these!!! I think that these words are something that we need to remember. We can't achieve perfection here in this life, but we can do our best. The very best that each one of can personally do :)

This would make a cute layout of a child doing something "human", don't you think :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

11 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Love the new look Bethany. Sayings are awesome as usual. It is nice having a handy hubby too!

Sharon said...

Bethany - thanks for the info. Yes please send me more information. You can email me at byrumnews(at)yahoo(dot)com. Thanks so much.

Jamie said...

I LOVe the site! Thanks!

Nancy said...

Thank you for the Tony Robbins series and for all the other wonderful word art. I used one and will try to remember to email youwith a link to the gallery.

BTW - I think you have a "g" in Robbins in this last one.

Bethany said...

How did that get in there? Oops :)

All taken care of now :)

Good catch, Nancy :)

Carol said...

Your work is absolutely amazing, thank you so very very much.

Kat said...

Love your word art thanks for sharing. Any chance you would share with me what font "perfectly excellent" is?

Bethany said...

It's Stephaine Marie JF. It's one of my favorites :) If you notice, I use the same 3 fonts for all of the "How to Live" series :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wordart. A friend said something to me today that I'd like to see you make something with. I don't know if it's an actual quote. She said she thought she read it somewhere, and it stuck with her. It goes something like "Time is our most precious commodity. It is the only thing we can never get back."

Kat said...

thanks! I love your stuff. :)

Melissa said...

This is a GREAT word art!! Thank you so much for sharing.