Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shades

Hi All! Hope your Saturday is going well :) I "may" get the day off! I'm experiencing mild "kid" burn out right now, and would like to re-charge myself somehow. Even if that means that I'm still home with everyone, but just don't have to handle the day-to-day responsibilities. Like if there's a problem, go ask Dad :) You want a snack? Go ask Dad. Jimmy needs a diaper change? You guessed it! Go ask Dad! We'll see if it actually happens. My hubby was supposed to go horseback riding yesterday, but it got rained out. So, he was feeling me out to see if it would be ok to go today. I'm not the kind of person to say no, and mess up his fun, but hey, I thought this was supposed to me my day off :)

This is a WordArt request from Trina, who wanted this quote to go with some cute pictures of her daughter wearing sunglasses. Hope this works for ya! I know that I have quite a few pics that this would go with too! I'm SOOOO looking forward to sunglasses weather again :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
FONTS:

Shades - Pharmacy
All other - Quasart
Wordart by you!
Shine On! kit by Tina Chambers
Font: CK Neat Print

Thanks so much to Trina for sending in this layout! It's simply adorable! Great use of elements, and the photo is so cute! LOVE IT!!!


Papers and elements are from Baby Cakes Scraps
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Sandra for sending in her layout! Isn't it adorable! So cute :) My kids always did this too! Putting the sunglasses on their younger siblings. Too cute!


This layout is by Sharon, and is so cute! Little people in grown-up clothesShe couldn't remember the credits, so if you recognize something, leave it as a comment, and I'll add it here. Sorry, whoever made this AWESOME kit!!!

6 comments:

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I don't know how you keep pumping these out; they're fantastic! I hope you get your day off - my hubby does that for me every so often too, bless his heart! Thanks for all the wonderful WA!

Anonymous said...

These are great Bethany - thank you so much for being so generous w/all your fun "stuff".

I'm hoping for high school graduation word art as May approaches....thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanks again.

scrappinmint said...

You won't believe this- I was just going to work on a layout of of a wedding picture I have that both dh and I are wearing "shades" and this is the quote I was going to use for the title! Now I won't have to think about doing the wordart it's all done perfectly for me already! Thanks Bethany!

Trina said...

This is perfect, thanks! I'll e-mail you the layout when I'm done it :)

Trina said...

This is perfect, thanks! I'll e-mail you the layout when I'm done it :)

elnorac said...

Oh, this is so fun and upbeat! Thank you for your wonderful "do" of it!