Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Time is Precious

This is a WordArt request from Shanners. How true it is. I sure wish I had more time in my day. I guess I don't use the time that I have as wisely as I should. We could all be a little bit better time managers, eh? We should never forget that we are not here on this Earth indefinitely. Let's make the most of the time that we're given :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work :)

FONTS:

Time is - Pussycat
Precious - Stephanie Marie JF

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful word art!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! I love it. :)

Barbara said...

I couldn't get it. Said link is not available?