Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 11, 2008

Star

What an awesome WordArt! hehehe. It's a request from Dulcie. I've always liked this quote, though I don't know if I totally understand what I means. hehehe. Does it mean to dream big? Because if you hitch yourself to a star, it's like your ox, which pulls you where you want to go. So you go with the star? Yeah, I think I'm tired. Staying up too late doing WordArt the last few nights. Is it a bad sign when you start to have Photoshop nightmares?

FONTS :
Hitch your wagon to a - Whackado
Star - Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly

2 comments:

Lois B said...

I just want to thank you for including what the fonts used are in your word art. Sometimes I like to add something and it is nice to have the fonts the same.

Thanks for all your excellent work and for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

You got me curious whether or not I understood it correctly, so I googled it: "Aim high; hope for great things. This advice appears in the works of Ralph Waldo Emerson"
Adorable word art and I have a use for this one. Thank you. :)