Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Dance

Wow. Really? I only took 4 pictures today? And they're crappy pictures - hehe. I promise to do a better job tomorrow - LOL! So I got to talk with Captain America again last night :) I'm liking my new nightly routine. Chat with my man right before bedtime :)

And Jim crawled into bed with me at 6am. Sigh. I HATE it when people touch me when I sleep, and he's SUCH a snuggle bunny! So at 6:30am, I snuck out and went to lay on the couch. And Eme and Tom and Joe were awake, and happy to see me. Sigh (hehe), no rest out there either. I just kinda laid there and half listened to them. I did get to help Joe read his AR book, so that was good.

And eventually, Jim was up, and Jake was up, and it was time for the kids to go to School. And time for Jake to take Boxer for a walk. And I think I went back to bed for a little while. And I woke up in time to go and swim a few laps at the pool, but decided against it. I Just Danced 2 instead. ha!

After doing that for an hour, I was WAY more sweaty than I thought I should be (hehe), so I just barely had time to shower. And thread my lip. Because since my eyebrows looked good, I didn't want a mustache - ROFL!

I didn't have enough time to get all pretty, but I DID put on some makeup. But just ended up putting some clippies in my hair and throwing on some clothes, then getting Jimmy ready for the bus.

I drove him to the Bus stop in the Saturn, then picked up Kari from her house, and off we went to Yoga. Once again, I forgot my mat. ha! Once of these weeks, I'll actually get to use it!

Anyway, we were there just a few minutes late, but we didn't miss much. And I was SO tired from Just Dance. Note to self: Don't exercise BEFORE yoga. It'll kick your booty! Anyway, I did the class, sweating the WHOLE time. Boy, was it a workout!

After class, we loaded up in the Saturn and headed back home. I ate lunch real fast, and Jake and I headed out to the store. We needed Bread and milk and cereal, and a few other things. And the Dollar Tree is my FAVORITE bread place (or was...).

So we drove over to the East Side, to the BEST dollar tree for Bread. And they were out. Whaaaat? So not cool... So we went to the East Side Walmart, and grabbed a few things. And they had these COOL little totes on sale! Perfect for a box of cereal. One bigger one, and 2 smaller ones, for a Buck a piece! Cool, huh! I ended up getting like 8 of them. hehe. I could use the bigger ones for food type items, and let the kids keep toys in the smaller ones :)

It took FOREVER in the check out line, even though there was only 2 people in front of me. I think I just picked the SLOWEST checker on the planet... Oh well.

So when we headed out, we didn't have time to hit another Dollar tree. Drat. We came back on post, I dropped off Jake and the stuff, and headed to the Bus Stop to get Jim. And Jim and I headed out to the Dollar Tree on Dyer.

And, sad day, I'm thinking that Dollar Tree doesn't have bread. I haven't found any there in a while. I think I may call them tomorrow and ask directly. Instead of driving all over Gods Green Earth (or not so green when it comes to El Paso) looking for $1 bread. Kind of defeats the purpose, you know...

So we drove across the street to Super 8 grocery store, and bought some White Bread (gag!) that was on sale for $0.68 a loaf. I hate white bread.

And then Jim and I stopped at Sonic (*squeels*) for a Happy Hour Rt. 44 Diet Dr Pepper, easy ice. Haven't done that in a LONG time. And, they got it right :)

And Jim was TOTALLY asleep in a few minutes. And I must admit, I did drink down my soda pretty far, and trade with him - ROFL! He'll never know, right...

AND, this picture is for ALL of you guys stuck in the wintery snowy frozen northland....
I realized that I wasn't gonna make it to the bus to find out if Eme and Tom had come home from school or stayed for AQ, but decided that they'd probably gone to AQ. So I drove to the school and waited in the parking lot. And texted Jake. Yup, the kids had come home from school on the bus. No AQ. So I drove home. And Tom met me in the driveway, and was like, did you get Eme? Whaaaat? Silly Jake. He'd seen Tom and Joe come home, and assumed that Eme was there too. So back to the school I went (good thing it's only a 3 minute drive...) and headed home.

And I told the kids that as soon as they got their chores and homework done, that we'd play Just Dance. So we all started in. I helped EMe with the living room, and we even moved the coffee table permanently so that we'd have a bigger dance floor (pathetic, I know...) And Joe did his homework, and Tom worked on his report, and Eme did her homework. And I did some Facebook time.

And my friend had this on her status:

WARNING! Facebook now automatically scans your brain through your monitor. To BLOCK, go to your kitchen cabinet and remove the box of aluminum foil. Wrap foil around your head, stay calm & breathe through your left nostril. This is a serious problem & has been confirmed by my cousin's girlfriend's neighbor's son's baby's mama and her pet chihuahua. Copy and paste as your status! SAVE YOUR FRIENDS

Which, I, of course, thought was HILARIOUS! So I ran to the cupboard, grabbed the tin foil, wrapped it around my head, grabbed my laptop, and snapped a picture. Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd. And proud of it! Nerds Unite, right!?!
Joe was SO excited about the tin foil. He made several things out of it. hehe. And then we played. Joe and Tom and Eme and I. It was a LOT of fun. And my arms are TOTALLY killing me now. hehe.

I cooked Spaghetti for the kids, and my regular dinner for me, and ended up totally burning my veggies. hehe. But I rinsed them off and ate them anyways. In between rounds, of course... The newness DOES wear off, right? Or will I be this addicted to it forever???

Anyway, Tom and I played a tournament, and I won! Woohoo for me :) And then it was SO time for Wednesday night activities. I had the kids put on their scout clothes, and off we went. I made sure that Jim and Joe had on socks, because we were gonna go and play at Carls Jr Playland for the hour and a half that the big kids were at the church.

And Jake was TOTALLY driving me crazy. He was fine during the day, but had just started getting mouthy and negative and rude. And I HATE that. Rude to the other kids, and rude to me. And yeah, I WON"T tolerate that... And it's hard to know how much of that is the fact that he's a 13 year old boy, and how much of that is that he's slightly autistic...

So I threatened to take away electronics, which didn't seem to have much of an effect. And finally, I was like, If you don't have an attitude adjustment SOON, in the next few days, then you're going back to Public School. So I don't have to deal with you all day long! And I think that worked. I really do enjoy his company when he's being nice. And I told him that.

Anyway, I dropped them off at church (a little too happily) and the little boys and I headed to Carls Jr. We ordered a large soda and a large fries, and they played and I designed. I was WAY over my max for caffeine for the day, and was feeling a little sick. Caffeine overload, I think. hehe. I designed 4 WordArt Packs ( I think it was that many) while the kids played Tag with their new "friends".

At one point, Jimmy came up and asked me to come and play grown up and kid tag with him. Nope, I said. Why, he asked? Because I'd fall down and pee myself, I said. He looked at me REALLY funny and said, Reallly? Yup, Jim. Really.... ROFL! (or not, because then I WOULD pee myself!)

We headed back to the church in time to pick up the kids, and they all had smiles on their faces. Even Jake. And it was almost pleasant on the way home. His attitude had improved a TON. And I put the little kids to bed when we got home, and the big kids did whatever they needed to to get ready for bed, and then I eventually sent them off to bed.

I eventually started blogging (SO glad that I'd done the WordArt earlier in the day!), and found Andrea on line on Skype. And we skype messengered for about an hour, until she had to go to bed. Cause she's 2 hours ahead of us, and I'm sure was FALLING asleep! hehe.

And I finished up my blog, and here it is, 11:02pm. And I'm SO tired. I've got swimming in the morning, and a luncheon with Terra at some Officers wives club group thingy tomorrow too. And the little boys start Hockey practice tomorrow evening. Should be a busy and fun day :)

Sharon, my dear, this is FABULOUS!!! Especially because this is what I had done - hehe.

Click on the links below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

- wow, it's not working.....wait, now it is. I just had to bad mouth it!


Jill said...

Thank you for the WA! You totally made me wanna buy that game too hehe

Catlady said...

Bigggg thank you for the dance wordart. Wish it was in the 70s here lol. 3 right now and could get down to -30 tmw. Enjoy your nice weather. Have a great day!

deb said...

Great word art! As for the aluminum foil! HAHAHA! LOL

Unknown said...

Thanks for making my morning! It brightened my day!

Oh and Just Dance is super ADDICTIVE!!!

Mary said...

Wow! 74 degrees! How nice for you. It has been in the 20's and below here in NH. More snow on the way today too. :) I can hardly wait for the warmer weather again so I can get back out and walk every day. It sounds like you had a very busy but fun day.I have to say that I laughed out loud when I saw the photo of you with the tin foil around your head. Thanks for the laugh. :)


Lori T. said...

Thanks for the WA. We'd love 74 here - it was -16 on my way to work this morning!

Simone said...

Hey this is one of my favorite quotes, an I love to dance too,
Thanks so much,

Bobbi said...

Thank you for sharing your talents.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Love this one--my boyfriend and I love to dance! Thank you SO much!