Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 3, 2011

Before Sunrise

Hey girls :) Yeah, so I took a migraine pill and laid down last night, and went right to sleep. And felt a lot better with sleep. I woke up around 6:30 or 7:00 am, and watched some conference. And it was nice and relaxing. And I wasn't tired, because I'd gone to bed at like 8:30 or something crazy like that.

Anyway, but 7:30am, I was up and cooking eggs and tortillas for the kids. And listening to yesterdays session of conference. And enjoying the morning. It was a good time :)

My head was mostly feeling good. I was wondering if it was hurting because I hadn't had enough caffeine yesterday. I thought I'd had an "energy" water yesterday, but the flavor packet didn't have caffeine in it. Eme had grabbed the wrong one and I didn't realize it. So I made sure that I got the right one today.

We listened to conference from 10-12am, and the kids brought their legos into the living room, and built ships while we listened. I organized some of my designed on my laptop, and we all listened to the prophets. It was a great time.

Amanda texted me a picture of her HUGE wedding ring, minus the rock. Poor girl. The diamond had fallen out sometime last night. And was no where to be found! Luckily, she had insurance on it. She was in such a panic, and wanted me to go with her to the jewelers to see what they would do for her. I agreed to go for moral support.

Typically I don't go shopping on Sunday, but I figured that I could make an exception in this rare case. I wasn't actually shopping, anyway. And I was helping out a friend in need, right? That's how I was looking at it, anyway.

We headed out to the mall after the morning session of conference. She brought the rest of her expensive jewelery to get "checked out", and her ring to get "fixed" or whatever they were gonna do to it.

Luckily, because she had had it in within the last year (although she doesn't remember doing it), they were gonna replace it for her! She was SO stinkin' relieved!

She had boxes of pretty things! Me? I just have stuff from Jewelry Box. Ha! That's ok, though. I loose things too much!She filled out a buttload of paperwork, and we headed back home. She felt SO much better on the trip back. She dropped me off at my house, and I spent the rest of the afternoon with the kids. We watched the 2nd session of conference with the kids. Jake opted out, but Eme and a few of the boys watched it with me. Jim and Joe and Eme played outside after conference in the driveway for quite a while in the evening sunshine. Tom and Jake helped me get the spare washer out of the back shed to replace the washer in the laundry room. It had died. The spinny part fell off. That's not good, right? hehe.

We talked to Grandma Lyn on the video phone around 6:30pm, and to Aunt Sue around 7:00pm. And then did chores at 7:30pm, and had kids take shower. And bedtime at 8pm. I blogged and did some computer work on and off throughout the day. And watched some Prison Break. And here it is, almost 9pm. I'm debating going to bed right now. Or watching one more episode. I haven't quite decided. I'll probably watch one more episode. Probably. hehe.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

Great layout, and GREAT sunflower, Sharon! Love it :)


Tink said...

Glad your feeling better.
Thank you for the word art.. Love it all!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria