Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 26, 2012

17, 18 Maids A-Waiting

Ha! I almost put Maids-a-Milking- hehe :) That wouldn't have been right - ROFL!!! Silly me :) OK, ladies, this finishes off the series. I did them a little out of order. And this isn't the blog for the day. But I wanted to get it out there. I have a DIFFERENT WordArt to go with the blog. Lucky you, huh???

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the pNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

LindaBlunk said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful 1-2 series! We have a challenge at Scrapbook Flair coming up and these are life savers! Regards, Linda