Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Portrait

Morning, girls :) Hope you have a very good Sunday! Mine was pretty good, I must say. I woke up around 9am, and went back to sleep till 10am. Yeah, I'm loving 12:30pm church. The kids got themselves breakfast and watched some church videos, and then we all got snack at 10am. And yeah, I got snack and breakfast. hehe.

We got ready for church, and were actually ready about 15 minutes early. So we all went outside and took new family pictures. I brought out a stool and a chair, and some playdo to make the camera stable, and set the timer, and here we go. I only had to Photoshop one child (ha!). Below is a few different "actions" from Pioneer Woman on the same photo.






So we loaded up and headed to church, after I put some food in a crock pot for after church. And we ended up being about 3 minutes late for church. And it was the Primary program, so the church was PACKED! They ended up opening up the gym and setting up more chairs. We sat in the back, but at least we got a seat. ha!

The kids all did very nicely on their parts. Joe was the first primary kid to talk, and seemed a bit nervous, but did a great job. Jimmy and Emeline did a very nice job too, and Tom gave an excellent talk.

Sunday School and Relief Society were very nice, then it was time to go home. We snapped a few more pictures before we finally got inside the house.





And this is what was waiting for the kids when we got home. I put 5 diced/peeled potatoes, 1 diced onion, 3 stalks of celery (diced), 1 packet of brown gravy mix, 1 package of turkey sausage (chopped), a few handfulls of white rice, and some Italian seasons with a lot of water in my crock pot on high, and it looked like this when I got home.

So we dished up food for the kids, set them up with a movie after eating, and Captain America and I took a nap. I slept for about an hour, then came out and joined the kids and their movie. And had dinner. I Photoshopped my family pictures, and worked on that for a while.

At around 6:30pm, Captain America was awake and we all did chores, had family prayer and scripture study, and sent kids off to bed. It's not 8:18pm, and I'm done for the night. Captain America and I need to work on the budget for a bit, and I need to clean my room.... We'll see how productive I end up being. ha!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!




13 comments:

Avis said...

Nice family portrait! ^_^

Hugs,
Avis
Singapore

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You got the CROCK POT out!! Me too..well, really I have not put mine away for the whole week! Lovely picture and LOVE how you used it on the family picture!

deb said...

Great family portrait! And super crock pot recipe. I never think of using mine that way. Thanks for the word art.

Marilou said...

It's a beautiful family portrait! Thanks for the WA!!!

deesdesigns said...

Gorgeous family - thanks for the WA!

Sharon in MI said...

I kept wondering why Brent wasn't in your family portrait, and then I finally saw him in your final photo so I went back and checked the first ones and sure enough, he was sort of there, just cropped out for some reason. I suppose the photos loaded funny or something?

BTW, I sent you an email the other day. Perhaps you'll get to it one of these months. LOL!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

TitanThirteen said...

The finished photo looks awesome. You're a handsome looking bunch of ratbags! :o)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Thanks for the freebie!

januk said...

My your a handsome family, thank you for all of your freebies

grandmabear said...

UR in our ward!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Yvonne said...

thanks so much i like ist!