Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, November 15, 2010

Warning: Sick

First off, I just wanted to show you a layout that Sharon made for me. OMHeavens! She does SUCH wonderful work with my pictures/wordarts. hehe. What do you girls think???

I woke up today at 8 something, and headed out for breakfast. Around 9:30am, I went back to bed for about an hour. hehe. Church at 1230 is kinda tricky. It seems like there's a lot of time in the mornings to do whatever, but it runs out quickly.

Anyway, we got ready, and headed to church. We were a few minutes late, but the bishopric was running a few minutes late too, so we actually made it on time and got our row. Good for us, right? hehe.

Sacrament meeting was nice, then we sent kids to their primary classes, Captain America and I went out to the truck for our afternoon snack, then back inside for sunday school and Relief Society/Priesthood meetings. All in all, it was a very nice, pleasant Sunday.

I was gonna wear this dress last Sunday, but forgot that I had it. hehe. It was a $0.99 Savers find. I put a black, long sleeved shirt (also $0.99 from Savers) with it, and some black knee high boots, and I thought it was pretty cute :)


We came back home, and at 5pm, started on dinner. A variation of haystacks. Diced onion and ground turkey, browned, then add cream of mushroom soup, a little bit of milk, some sour cream, and some shredded cheddar cheese. And I simmered that for a while.

I wasn't feeling too good. I think I'm catching cold. And my head was starting to hurt, so I took my favorite concoction of meds (hehe). I knew that I'd be feeling better in about an hour. But the sick part was making me a bit nervous. Tom had a sore throat too. I don't wanna get sick, or have a house full of sick people..... grrrr.

This is my "I'd better not be getting sick" face - hehe



But back to dinner... Serve over cooked rice, and chow mein noodles. The kids enjoyed it. And after dinner, we watched a movie together. The Hannah Montana Movie. ROFL! No one in the family had seen it before, so the older boys didn't complain too loudly. ha!

Captain America finished working on his truck, and then it was time for bed. It's now almost 8pm, and I'm finishing up my blog and designing. I designed another alphabet wordart pack during Hannah Montana. A Christmas themed one :)

Anyway, click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

10 comments:

Cassie101 said...

Thank you so much. This wordart is perfect. Am just about to scrap a page of my neice when she had chicken pox a couple of years ago and this wordart is so true!!!!
Becky

Rufus said...

Hope it was a false alarm and everyone is feeling fine! Thanks for the WA!

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is too cute!!! hope the sick feeling is a false alarm!

Jennifer said...

That's me today. Ugh! Hope you're better!

Carol said...

This is really cute. Thank you! And-d-d, DON'T get sick! :0)

Marilou said...

Cute WA; thank you!! Hope you'll soon be feeling well.

deb said...

Great page that Sharon made. Fun! Hope your feeling better. Thanks for great word art!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

TitanThirteen said...

That scrap page is awesome! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fantastic! love this word art, thank you so much for sharing
Jenna in Canada