Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome to our (my) Home

Hey girls! Not a lot of blogging tonight. It's 2:03am, and I'm exhausted. I got kids up and to school, got Jake going with school, went to the elementary school to drop off Joe's letter to the district, stopped by the Scout office to buy a book, stopped by Wal-Mart to get some air freshener and melting chocolate, home, lunch at the USO (it was SO crowded - dang!), home again, dipped my cake ball things, over to Andreas to work on Cub Scout stuff, back home, dipped more chocolate things, dinner for the kids, designed for a while, cleaned for a while, helped kids with homework, got ready for my party, went to Andreas, drove to the party with Andrea and Katy, helped set up, product party from 8pm to 10:30pm, hanging with the girls until 12:45am, home at 1pm, bed at 2pm. Sigh. Maybe more details tomorrow. Maybe..... No, Andrea. Not too many details - hehehe.

Click HERE to go to Scraporchard to download the zip file, and leave some love if you like my work. Remember, you need to be signed into the gallery in order to get the download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cake balls in chocolate??? Share!!!