Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, February 6, 2012

Blog Freebie Alphabet E

Hola chicka! What up in your world??? Me? Sunday was good! Made it a whole day with no marital strife!! hehe. I know, I know, it sounds bad. But it's quite the accomplishment, as of late - hehe. I told you redeployment was hard!

We slept in, then got up around 9:30 or 10 an got ready for church. I showered, and put my hair in curlers and blow dried it, thinking it would produce magical curls. Um, yeah, doesn't work that way. Maybe had I slept in them. I'll try that some day. Note to self and the rest of the world. 60 minutes worth of curlers does jack squat... The kids got a kick out of me in them, though...
So I ended up pulling my hair back, and calling it good. Yeah, I did change my outfit a few times, too. I have wardrobe issues on Sunday mornings. hehe :)

Dude, check out the gray on the sides... I think it's time for a beauty school trip! And fast! What day was the 1/2 price Thursday? 1st and 3rd or 2nd and 4th? I'm gonna have to check that out... And find a partner!
We meant to get to church 15 minutes early, but only got there 1 minute early. But last week we got in a fight, and this week we didn't. So we called it a victory. LOL. We had to sit on the front row, so that wasn't good, but we had seats. So that was good :)

Sacrament meeting was good, and the kids were well behaved. Jake was ordained to the office of a Teacher during 2nd hour, and I got to be there, so that was awesome! Congrats, Jake! I'm SO proud of you, my dear!

Here's CPT and I in the truck getting a drink. We were naughty and skipping class :) hehe.

We talked to the bishop during 3rd hour and asked if he'd help us with some LDS counseling. Dr. Slade doesn't take Tri-Care (the army insurance), and it's $100 an hour. A little much! We need some help for this reintegration process. The army has resources, but I don't know how much I really like Dr Slade. He said that we could just make a very generous fast offering for what we felt we could contribute to help pay for it. Sounded perfect to me. Bishop is awesome :)
After church, we gathered up the kids, and headed home in the AWESOME new suburban. We all changed out of Sunday clothes, and got some snacks. I was starving, since I'd only had a yogurt up to that point, and it was already almost 4pm. We had dinner around 6pm, and then turned on the Super Bowl.

We only have antenna's, and whenever someone stood up, the TV went out. We had our bedroom TV on, and the living room TV on. Between the 2, we got most of the game. We had fun kind of watching it. We don't like either one of the teams, but enjoyed the 1/2 time show. I thought Madonna did a fabulous show. Well done!

My boys cheered a lot, so apparently they were pleased with the Giants win? I think Tom had something at School going with the Giants... CPT just hates New England teams in general - LOL.

We put the kids to bed after that, and I started cleaning my room. Or maybe I was cleaning my room before that. I kinda lost interest after the half time show. I weeded out my closet and got a HUGE storage box of clothes out of it, and a trash bag worth of donate clothes. It looked a lot better.

Then CPT had me teach him how to use the sewing machine, and he sewed a pair of shorts, and I blogged. It's almost 10pm. We have to get the kids to school in the AM, and we have a 9am appointment at the car stereo place in the morning. Not sure what we're gonna do for 3 hours. I guess we'll take 3 vehicles so we can go somewhere else. You know, there IS a Savers over there.... hehe :) And a Dollar Tree. We DO need bread...

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


3 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Congrats on your truck...
THANK YOU ;~}

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

marsie55 said...

Thanks heaps :)